Do the free Gamatong Brand Sprint. Go from zero to plan in 3hrs.
You are a Johannesburg-based founder of a startup or SME. You want to win the hearts and minds of your audience. You want them to choose you over your competition. You need a brand, not just a logo. What to do? Do the free Gamatong Brand Sprint and go from zero to plan in 3hrs.
What is the Gamatong Brand Sprint?
The free Gamatong Brand Sprint helps to clarify and solidify your thoughts about your brand, making it easier for you to get the most out of the design of your brand’s identity. The sprint is a high-level, fast-paced workshop that condenses complex brand planning and codification processes into a 3-hour session. We offer the Gamatong Brand Sprint at no cost to founders of startups and SMEs.
The Gamatong Brand Sprint will help you do the following:
Develop a roadmap that helps you visualize the long-term future of your brand.
Articulate your brands’ purpose through Simon Sinek's Why, How and What matrix.
Determine the three most important values that your brand lives by.
Identify the top three priority audiences for your brand.
Define the attitude and style that make up the personality of your brand.
Plot the competitive landscape in which your brand lives.
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
- Sign up now for the free Gamatong Brand Sprint.
- Become one of five founder teams to be selected to participate.
- Expect an announcement on selected participants during the week commencing Monday 7 August 2017.
- The free Gamatong Brand Sprint workshops take place on Friday 11 August 2017, 9am to 12pm, in Johannesburg.
- Follow Gamatong on Facebook and Twitter for updates.